lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

When Honey Eyes Only Appear In Shadows.

The first girl I ever loved,
Was an white girl with bright black panties.
She was like a hurricane from the tip of my town that slammed me down like a sub-regulation house on the street.
I’ve never seen a storm hate herself so much, to almost put itself out.
She taught me my firsts and them I try to learn more about her, but she loved the mysteries so much that suddenly she became one and in that moment I lost her,
And now, sometimes I miss those eyes, those damn eyes that fucked me over.
Completly, driving me insane in a vainilla sky that now I can't just forget,
Making me take the stupid choice of drink a lot of alcohol to then finally sleeping getting drunk with the idea that she’ll actually fall in love with me...
A dream,
Just that, a fantasy.
The beatiful mistake that we can call: Love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario