miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

God's Busy, Can I Help You?

Erase everything.
Erase our photos,
Erase our poems,
Erase our moments,
Erase our convertations,
Erase everything than you want...
But you can (not) erase me.

You can (not again) erase me, you can't (not) erase us,
You know it,
Your house,
Your room,
Your bed,
Your skin, will remember me till' the very end, forever and more,
Because you are fucking mine,
And you know it,
I don't know why you lie to yourself, day by day,
Far from me, alone, when you know that your place is here, right here in my arms,
When you know well that my chest is your resting place,
Where you will find peace,
And as you know, I'm the only that can fill your emptyness,
Your sorrow,
Your nights,
Your everything...

Because I'll be your lover,
I'll be your mother, I'll be your father,
I'll be forever, I'll be your tomorrow.
Let me in...
Let me help you now and complete this circle,
Complete me,
Complete us,
Join me in joy and sorrow,
Join me in this crusade that we call love,
Cause' I will not bow, I'm not gonna lose you,
Because forever and ever, the stars will remain that your are mine and I am yours,
More and more everyday,
Come back to me...
Think it over, God's busy, I can help you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario